OMG I found this amazing online store, Thrive Market!!
I spread the word everywhere I can, because they really are amazing!
I decided to share my Thrive Market Favorites every month. They have so many wholesome products, it is hard not to love them all.
What is Thrive Market?
Thrive market is basically heaven for a health and environment conscious person! The land of healthy food and natural beauty products!
Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, environment-friendly, and on and on and on, you name it! You can find everything here for a health conscious life!
There are tons of reasons why I love them, but the main ones are the followings:
- They have all the best-selling brands at wholesale prices
- 25-50 % discount compared to other grocery- stores
- More than that, they have their own brand products as well
Say whaaaa? Yes all that is true, you can believe your eyes!!
This is not the end of the benefits yet!
- If you buy stuff for at least 49 $ (which is really easy because they have all the goodies for awesome prices) the shipping is free!
- You can register for free, there is an annual membership you need to pay which is ONLY 59.95 $.
- For every paying member, a membership is given to a low-income American family. Isn’t this awesome?! I love the mission of this company!
Check this out, I have been doing my shopping with them since December, and I already saved 287.61 $! (Wow, I have a few ideas what to spend it instead, haha)
As I order monthly, I not only save money but time as well, which is pretty crucial of course in our everyday lives.
It was not easy to pick my current favorites, but here they are:
My April favorites
This is their own brand, but the reason why I love using this great quality because it is organic, unrefined, cold-pressed and a virgin version. It smells like coconut!
In our world’s today, it is a well-known fact how beneficial coconut oil for us, not only for our skin (helps a lot on my eczema) but for our body as well! Just to mention a few:
- It is high in natural saturated fats, so it prevents heart disease and high-blood pressure
- Improves endurance and energy
- Improves digestion
- You can use it for cooking and baking as well (Yes I use only this oil for my desserts!;))
Oh my, those delicious oatmeal breakfasts, with some delish fresh fruits and seeds! Or the mouthwatering sweet recipes you can make with them, oooh yes!
I also use Oatmeal products for my eczema, it is good for the skin as well!
I don’t really consume dairy, and I tried to find a great milk substitute, which in unsweetened and doesn’t contain too many preservatives, especially not carrageenan.
This milk doesn’t only taste delicious (not watery at all like other nut milks) but the texture of it is amazing! I use it for baking, breakfasts, for my coffee as well!
I always order at least 2 every month! As a matter of fact, I haven’t even seen this product at any other grocery store either, so another plus point for Thrive!
OMG, I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!
If there would be only one kind of sweets I can eat for the rest of my life it would be chocolate! (and cupcakes, that’s two, hmm..) But chocolate! (and cupcakes)
As a matter of fact, dark chocolate is really good for you!
- It is a powerful antioxidant (higher than most other foods)
- It is a longevity food! (Hear me choc lovers!)
- It has a lot of vitamins because of the cocoa (iron, manganese, magnesium, copper, zinc)
Why do I love this particular brand?
Btw Thrive has a many different kinds of healthy dark chocolates, I am on my mission to try them all!;)
The best thing about this one though, that it is refined sugar-free! No soy, no milk, no gluten, only organic fair-trade ingredients! YES!! My only problem with it though that it has all these benefits, plus it is as delicious that it’s hard not to eat the whole bar in one piece! 😀
Warning, it is ADDICTIVE!! Guilt-free munching, woohoo!
I already mentioned that I avoid dairy, and processed, and refined food. I am so so so grateful for this product, it is a vegan mayo! The additional benefit that it is made with avocado oil, and with a Chipotle lime flavor! Delicious! My lovely boyfriend made sure that I order more after he ate the whole jar in like 2 weeks (and there was nothing left for me..)
Wooo, I am drooling now, writing about these yummy products..♥
I hope you try them, and you will love Thrive, just like I do!
Have a beautiful day,
I’ll be back with more fav-s in May!
*This post may contain affiliate links for products I love. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. For my full disclaimer, please click here.*